Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In which I do things on the Internet

It should be no surprise to anyone who reads this blog that I don't really understand how to do anything on the Internet. To be honest, I don't really want to do or know how to do anything on the Internet - except for this little corner of the world wide web where I blather on and on about things that interest me, I'm more of a consumer than a producer. But there comes a time when I need to actually be a bit more a joiner, a giver rather than a taker, so here's where I'm at.

I am on twitter! My twitter-name is @HereIKnit  and, while I don't actually tweet (I'm not that much of a joiner), let me know who you are and I'll follow you. I'd also love any recommendations - there's a lot of boring 'look what I had for lunch' tweets that need to be sorted through to find the interesting, funny and worth-reading ones.

I also started a book review blog, Here I Read. If you are so inclined, pop over and read my new review of Classic Hollywood star Joan Fontaine's autobiography, No Bed of Roses. I haven't decided if I'll only post reviews there or cross-post them - any thoughts? I'll probably take it on a book-by-book basis. I do want to learn how to be a better reviewer because I have so many opinions and I love to share. So. Many. Opinions!

Now I'm exhausted. Being a joiner is hard work!


It's very tiring for Lucy too. Poor dear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment