Sunday, September 23, 2012

It must be Monday

I was pretty excited when I popped my newly finished and blocked socks outside to dry. Seriously, a week that starts with a pair of delightful new socks is bound to be a wonderful week!  But when I lay them out, I noticed something was a bit off....

Can you see it?


How about now?


And now?


The socks are different sizes! Sock A is perfect, but the calf on Sock B is half a repeat short while the foot of Sock B is half a repeat too long. FFS, Belinda. How many years have you been knitting? Rookie mistake!

It must be a Monday, because things like this don't happen on a Friday. (although, in all honesty they may have been caused by finishing the socks while enjoying Friday night drinks. Note to self: always measure while sober)

0 comments:

Post a Comment